- Main article: List of Best Friends Forever main characters
- Nick David (Josh Hutcherson, Season 1 ongoing)
- Sasha Henry (Keke Palmer, Season 1 ongoing)
- Zack Foster (Dylan Patton, Season 1 ongoing)
- Amy Abraham (Alyson Stoner, Season 1 ongoing)
- Cassie Hilliard (Dakota Fanning, Season 1 ongoing)
- Chris Taylor (Jason Dolley, Seasons 1-3; recurring role in Season 4)
- Bradley Johnson (Justin Gaston, Season 4; recurring role in Seasons 2-3)
Rebecca Marie Adams (Shanica Knowles) is a cheerleader of of Oakwood City School (Student of 2012). She was born on March 12, 1992, in Los Angeles, born on a Bus by her mother. She becomes best friends with Sasha and Crystal. They have been very good friends ever since. She is described ratchet. In season 3, Rebecca decides to have her own business despite that Wal-Mart has been burned down after Zack destroys it after he got fired. She decides to go on a business so that she could help the school make the money. In season 4, while she was supporting Sasha's musical career, she decides to join with her signing up as a musical group entitling The Sasha Sisters. In the series finale, Rebecca decides to take a hiatusfrom her career to focus on attending college with Sasha, Crystal and Nick.
Crystal Lauren Jones (Paige Hurd) is a cheerleader of Oakwood City School (Student of 2012). She born May 12, 1992, She becomes best friends with Sasha and Crystal. They have been very good friends ever since. She is described ratchet In season 3, Rebecca decides to have her own business despite that Wal-Mart has been burned down after Zack destroys it after he got fired. She decides to go on a business so that she could help the school make the money. In season 4, while she was supporting Sasha's musical career, she decides to join with her signing up as a musical group entitling The Sasha Sisters. In the series finale, Rebecca decides to take a hiatusfrom her career to focus on attending college with Sasha, Crystal and Nick.
Maria Renee Anderson (Taylor Horn) is a mean and rival of Amy and Cassie, and sometimes to Sasha, Rebecca and Crystal. She does not like them because of how they dress claiming that they are trying to get the boys attractive to them besides her. She is described as school's most popular girl. She is best friends with Emily, also a mean girl. She is a cheerleader squat, which means she can teach Sasha, Rebecca, Crystal and Amy whenever she wants. Maria and Emily hated Amy and Cassie for years. Despite their fued, Amy gets claimed by Chris, her boyfriend, that he kissed school bully Brat. After the two broke up, they got back together, until he is secretly cheating on her with Maria, and he did not told Maria that he is dating Amy. Later, his true feelings belongs to Amy and admits it to Maria and the broke up. In "Chris Will Be Mine", Maria is desperated that she needs a boyfriend so she wants to be back together with Chris. In the meantime, Chris gets destracted by him and he refused to be with her because he truely loves Amy.
Emily Nicole Barnes (Emma Lockhart) is a best friend of Maria. Like her best friend, she also dislike Cassie and Amy. Her and Maria's goal is to humilate Amy and Cassie despite the jealous for the clothes they wear to let boys to be attractive to them. When Emily and Maria are having a fued with Amy and Cassie for years, Zack has a secret crush on her, and she has not told Amy and Cassie about it. In episode "Broke Broke Broken Heart!", Zack helped her open her locker and the two share a kiss cheating on Cassie. Meanwhile after hurting her feelings, he decides to be together with Cassie and no longer has a crush on Emily. Heartbroken, Maria helps Emily to get revenge on Zack for breaking his heart.
Brandon Kayne Morrison (Weston Coppola Cage), is a tall school bully and a outrageous troublemaker, who stands 6 feet and 4 inches tall. Brat often to start beating up everyone of the school, and gets into trouble a lot, which often to have several of detentions. He sometimes would start letting to star prank a student, to get in trouble, when he is on his good behavior, tricking them. For the meantime, he has escape from the detention, and goes to be suspended from school, when sneaks the office unsuspendeding him from the school. From the episodes, he enjoys picking on kids, including the popular kids, mostly, for a relationship, he dates with Amy, but in an episode, he kisses her after a fire drill, making Chris to start to broke up with her. Meanwhile, it was all of Cassie's joke. From the field trip, Brat was not attended a field trip to King's Island, or a Field Day, due to him having detention. He starts to escape and heads to his field trip. And also he provided escapes detention to start sneaking with Marben Hilson, escaping detention, hunting the school pretended, while the students were gone. Brat says to Amy that she is pregnant, when he was to be a father with her, but she wasn't pregnant. Amy believes that he was right, and took a pregnancy test, when Brat switches to his sister's pregnancy (only 22 years old) that she throw away, switches to Amy's test, that Brat's sister is positive, letting to know that Amy's is actual pregnant, when her test was a false. She was afraid she would drop school. Meanwhile, Brat's sister starts find it is her's, when Amy find out she was not. And Brat and Maria were punished, both of them were suspended from school, but Maria returns to Oakwood, when Brat returns until the third day of school. From many episodes, he prank everyone when getting to trouble. From the climax episode, Maria and Brat were best friends, plan on to mess with friends. Brat did not graduated from high school.
Tristan Black (unseen) is Cassie's first boyfriend from pre-school, both of them begins dating with each other. Cassie found her first crush with him, as well, both begins dating all year through pre-school. Meanwhile, at the last day of pre-school, Tristan was cheating on her with another girl, as well she begins to broke up with her after the end of pre-school. Meanwhile, Tristan returns to Oakwood, wanting to win Cassie back. But in one of the episodes, Tristan tells Cassie and friends that he is moving to another school, but he wasn't, just starts cheating on her again. Nick find out that he is with another girl cheating on Cassie. He warned with Zack, Amy, Sasha and Chris, when they start telling Cassie that he is lying and cheating on her, and Cassie didn't believe her friends, but thinking he still moved to another town. But Nick advance Cassie, knowing he is telling the truth. And Cassie broke up with Tristan for good. Tristan did graduate high school but Cassie still told Tristan to stay away from her.
In the 2018 revival, Cassie is said that he is now overweight. She splits up from Zack after numerous difficult decisions on their engagement. After they split, Cassie decides that she wants to be back together with Tristan and he agrees. The following day after getting back together, Cassie gets a call that he has been rushed to the hospital. He passes away from a heart attack, which devastates Cassie as Nick, Sasha, Amy and Chris tries to cheer her up, though Zack is not showing love for support.
Benjamin Earl "Ben" Brown (Taylor Lauther) is a muscular and extremely handsome student. He was born in New York City on March 15, 1993. In "The School Escape", Amy dumped Chris because he has forgotten about their anniversary, in which he revealed that he doesn't care. Meanwhile, while the students finishes seventh grade, they went on a summer vacation trip to The School Escape. Cassie and Zack do not find Amy and Ben a couple, so they help Chris trying to win her back. Later, Chris writes a romantic song for Amy, and she accepts getting together with him and she dumped Adam.
Later, he appears again in "Chris Will Be Mine". Amy reunites with Ben until she gets distracted of seeing him shirtless, fighting her feelings belonging to Chris. Maria, who has dated Chris in "Team Chris" cheating on Amy, is desperated and wants to get back together with Chris until she let Ben trying to get Amy back so that she and Chris broke up and get Chris back to her. Later, Amy overhears that Maria still wants Chris back and asks Ben to take him back so she and Chris pretend that they broke up and Amy pretends that she is dating Ben and makes it a disaster for him telling Maria's secret to him and she will never date him again. Maria's plans has failed, and Ben accepts it.
In Best Friends Forever: The Movie, Maria dated Nick's childhood friend Duncan, but they broke up in season 4. Now she's dating Ben, but they later broke up. After broking up with Chris for good, Amy becomes single for prom. Maria asks Bradley out to prom before Amy does because he's already been asked out by her before Amy did. Amy decides not to show up for prom. At prom, Amy eventually showed in wearing a stunning red dress where Bradley left Maria until Ben decides to finishes the night for Maria, leaving Bradley and Amy together. Maria and Ben are now in a romantic relationship together and they go to college together.
Tony Paul Moon (Max Washington) born on September 22, 1992, Sasha's ex-boyfriend as well Rebecca and Crystal's friend and Nick, Kevin and Jeffery's friend. Antonio build her relationship with Sasha, both start dating in Season 2, but he broke up with her and meet someone else. Meanwhile, he also provided was the best player in basketball with friends, Nick, Kevin, Mark and Jeffery. Meanwhile, they became friends. Meanwhile, he has spend a relationship with Nick, both of them were providing both were best basketball buddies. Meanwhile, both of them were like brothers, never ended their friendship, because both of them were best friends. In season 2, it was revealed that Antonio had moved to Florida.
Duncan Edward Harris (Mitchel Musso) is Nick's only childhood friend. He and Nick have been together since they were little kids. Therefore, Duncan has moved to New York City for Kindergarten. In Best Friends Forever: The Movie, Duncan went back to Los Angeles to met up with Nick to spent the time together at Disneyland, till he grabs Maria's hat and begins dating with her. But in an episode, "Is This The End", the final season of the third, it was revealed that he and Maria broke up.
Jennifer Mae Dawson (Courtney Jines) is a rival to Cassie during pre-school. During that year, she bullies Cassie putting worms in her lunch, trapping her into the girls bathroom and locking it, and putting a prank on her farting, causes her to get into trouble. And the worst thing is, Tristen, her boyfriend, is dating with Jennifer, and they broke up. Meanwhile, Jennifer has moved away from school and moved downtown. But in Season 9 in "Girl Next Door", Jennifer returns when transporting to High School, to see Cassie again. The worst thing happening, she'll be ruining her life again when she'll see Zack and date him. However, Amy is dealing with her and Cassie to became friends, when having a sleepover at her house, by didn't go to well, until they lot in common and became friends. Cassie and Jennifer were as good as they are, till Cassie seems to be ignoring Amy, thinking that she'll lose her, and Cassie said that she'll never lose her other best friend. Jennifer graduated from high school in the series finale.
Chracters from Best Friends Forever appear in three-part crossover episode "Sasha Goes On Talent" alongside Sonny With a Chance and The Suite Life On Deck. Suite Life cast members appears in, while Sonny cast members does not. The characters (Sasha, Rebecca and Crystal) appears as guess stars in the second part of a three-part trilogy "London Goes On Date".
- Zack Martin (Dylan Sprouse): Appeared from "Sasha Goes On Talent, part three for trilogy crossover Sonny on Deck with Best Friends Forever, though he appears in all three parts. He has a huge crush on Amy.
- Cody Martin (Cole Sprouse): Appeared from "Sasha Goes On Talent", part three for trilogy crossover Sonny on Deck with Best Friends Forever, though he appears in all three parts. Like Zack, he has a huge crush on Amy.
- Bailey Pickett (Debby Ryan): Appeared from "Sasha Goes On Talent", part three for trilogy crossover Sonny on Deck with Best Friends Forever, though she appears in all three parts. She befriends Amy in the second part, where she gave Bailey a makeover.
- London Tiption (Brenda Song): Appeared from "Sasha Goes On Talent", part three for trilogy crossover Sonny on Deck with Best Friends Forever, though she appears in all three parts. She befriends with Cassie and she is pretty much smarter than London.
- Marion Moseby (Phill Lewis): Appeared from "Sasha Goes On Talent, part three for trilogy crossover Sonny on Deck with Best Friends Forever, though he appears in all three parts. He gives away tickets of Sasha Henry live concert on S.S. Tiption.
- Woody Fink (Matthew Timmons): Appeared from "Sasha Goes On Talent", part three for the trilogy crossover Sonny on Deck with Best Friends Forever, though he appears in all three parts. Like Zack and Cody Martin, he appears to have a serious crush on Amy.
- Daniel David, the father to Nick David. He is born on May 12, 1966, and has been dating Kristen Carter-David for nearly 34 years, as he is dating with her back in Elementary, and explain to his son Nick that he went to North Pole Elementary at his age. It's where Nick also attends to that Elementary school.
- Kristen David, the mother to Nick David. She is born on June 3, 1968 and was dating with Daniel David for 34 years, by the time she first met him back in North Pole Elementary, the same school that her son Nick attends years later.
- Jordan David, the younger brother to Nick David. He is born on August, 1999, the day that Nick attends to Elementary. He is a troublemaker sibiling to two older brothers Nick and Aaron, and to older sister Hannah.
- Hannah David, the younger sister to Nick David, born on January 30, 1995. She is a bossy and smart girl, and is one of the cool kid in school. She became nice to her brothers and parents, and sometimes she became mean to her brothers.
- Charles David, the oldest brother to Nick, Jordan and Hannah. When Nick attends to North Pole Elementary, he is in third grade. And later by the time Nick attends to High School as a Freshmen, he is a Junior. Aaron is now a Senior.
- Sarah Henry (Jada Pinkett Smith) - Sasha's mother. She does not appear in any shows with her daughter Sasha, but did make an appearnce in episode "The School Escape" reporting Sasha that her aunt and grandmother may come to visit while she is on school vacation the School Escape for summer camp.
- Tom Henry (Jamie Foxx) - Sasha's father. He does not appear in any episodes with daughter Sasha, but did make an appearance in "The School Escape" reporting Sasha that her aunt and grandmother may come to visit while she is on school vacation to the School Escape for summer camp.
- Karen Henry - a aunt to Sasha Henry, and weight over 200 lbs, and is building lot of muscles. She work out by the time she is in the seventh grade, and became the toughest girl in school. She starts letting Sasha keep the weight off, when Karen was the strong and have buff muscles, starts killing Sasha, because of her aunt have been working 20 hours in the gym, having her big energy.
- Wanda Henry - Sasha's grandmother. comes visit with Sasha moving to her house, and Sasha does not want her sleeping in her room is because "she was old and digesting ever gross". Sasha lets her grandmother Wanda to sleep in her little sister's room, and even always passing gas, and burping loudly, whom haves hairy underarm hair. She starts by giving her a hug, whom never starts shaving her underarms off and starts to stank, and didn't took shower in years. Sasha's grandmother also have a gross wart on her lip. In an episode, Sasha's grandmother came to visit at middle school, when she gave Sasha lunch, with her teeth sticking on her sandwich bitten, there were worms inside her teeth, haven't clean her teeth for years.
- David Foster, father to Zack. He appeared in most of the episodes throughout the show.
- Kimberly Foster (neé Bradley), mother to Zack. She appeared in most of the episodes throughout the show.
- Terry Foster, sister to Zack. She appeared in some of the episodes throughout the show.
- Jason Foster, brother to Zack. He appeared in some of the episodes throughout the show.
- Brenda Foster, auntie to Zack. She appeared in some one of episodes throughout the show.
- Joan Abraham (Debra Messing), Amy's loveable aunt. Appearing in episode "My Aunt Living in Mother Nature", she arrived to babysit Amy and her two brothers Ben and Ryan while their parents were out of town for a week in paris for their honeymoon. As Joan's flight got cancelled, she managed to drive her way to Amy's house and eventually she already made it before Amy's parents cancel their plans. She loved her three nieces ever since they were younger. As they got older, the wanted to be treated like grown ups, but Joan still treats them like they are little kids. Becoming overprotected, Joan replace their stuffs putting stuff animals and some babish clothes in their rooms. She's beginning to let the both to act like young children. They'll have to pretend to act like kids, when they are wanting to act like young adults. Only thing is to tell her to stop and leave, will hurt her feelings. For that, Amy and Ben dressed Ryan as the Nanny, that they'll will let Aunt Joan to leave. She even kicked her two friends Cassie and Zack out of the house when trying to make her spend time with them.
- Bryan Abraham (Cameron Boyce), Amy's younger brother. He appeared in most episodes throughout the show.
- Ryan Abraham (Jeremy Sumpter), Amy's elder brother. He is two years ahead of Amy and even goes to the high school where Amy attended. He appeared in most episodes including an episode where he graduated from high school and another episode where he got his driver's license and his car. Although, Amy accidentally tore it up when she gets into a car accident.
- Jennifer Abraham (neé Montana), Amy's mother. She appeared in most episodes throughout the show including the one episode "My Aunt Living in Mother Nauture" where she called her sister Joan to come take care of Amy, Ben and Ryan while she and husband Richard are out of town on their honeymoon.
- Richard Abraham, Amy's father. He appeared in most episodes throughout the show including the one episode "My Aunt Living in Mother Nauture" where his wife Jennifer called her sister Joan to come take care of Amy, Ben and Ryan while she and Richard are out of town on their honeymoon.
- Steve Abraham, Amy's grandfather. He died from the second season on new year's day. He appeared in one episode of the TV series.
- Ellie Abraham, Amy's grandmother. She appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Sally Hilliard (Jennifer Aniston) - Cassie's divorced mother. She gives her birth name for Cassandra and grandmother giving her to be calling by nickname Cassie and father calling her middle name Ann. Her grandfather was to be calling her by her middle name, Ann but Cassie wouldn't like to be calling her middle name. She divoreced her husband when Cassie was four years old.
- Jullian Hilliard, Cassie's father. He appeared in some episodes throughout the show. He and his wife Sally had divorce when their daughter Cassie was a little girl.
- Stan Hilliard, Cassie's brother. He appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Sally Hilliard, Cassie's sister. She appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Elise Hilliard, Cassie's aunt. She appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Joan Taylor, mother to Chris. She appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Jeff Taylor, father to Chris. He appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Kyle Taylor, brother to Chris. He appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Olivia Taylor, sister to Chris. She appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Regina Taylor, aunt to Chris. She appeared in some episodes throughout the show.
- Brook Johnson, mother to Bradley. She makes some appearance in the show especially the fourth season.
- Brandon Johnson, father to Bradley. He makes some appearance in the show especially the fourth season.
- Brittany Johnson, sister to Bradley. She makes some appearance in the show especially the fourth season. She appears that she madly loves her brother, but does not like his new girlfriend Amy because she realizes that she is stealing him from Brittany.
- Tiana Black (Somaya Reece), appears in "White History Month". Tiana is a racist party owner, who throws a party in celebration of Black History. She invites Sasha, Rebecca and Crystal to the party, but not Nick, Zack, Cassie, Amy or Chris because of their skin color. Sasha refused to attend without Nick, her crush, so they let Zack, Cassie and Amy to go undercover. Later, Tiana was arrested for criticism of many skin color, and Sasha allows everyone with different skin color to the party to celebrate Black History.
- Melvin Elroy Hilson (David Brown), is Brat's best friend. He is not as outgoing as Brat is, but he is also a bully and troublemaker just like Brat. He helped Brat to clear up his plans for ruining the student's lives. He sometimes would start letting to star prank a student, to get in trouble, when he is on his good behavior, tricking them.
- Willis Rich (Matthew Underwood) is a new kid in Oakwood High School appears in an episode "Nightmare of a Rich Guy", which aired on August 14, 2009, came from Georgia, and is one of the richest kid in school. He starts to like girls, something he likes himself as pretty on the inside, but not on the outside, meaning that he hates girls. Meanwhile, he starts flirting with Amy, leaving him hurting her relationship between her and her boyfriend Chris. He will let Amy to date him, or else he'll sent text messages to everyone around school, which Chris will recide one. Amy than tricks on him dancing, when she steals his cellphoe from his pocket and slaps him and went away, saves the relationship for her and Chris.
- Fredick Louis Walker (Calum Worthy) is a ex-boyfriend to Amy. They dated in elementary school, but they broke up because Fred had moved away and met someone else. But he moved back to L.A. and reunites with Amy. Realizing that he broke up with his girlfriend from far away, it turns out that he already had a girlfriend and decides not to speak to him.
- Harry Chamberlin (Beau Micrhoff) and Kyle Chamberlin (Jean-Loc Bilodeau) are the good looking identical twin brothers. Amy and Cassie met and have a crush on them. Amy falls for Harry, while Cassie falls for Kyle. Although, they forgot that they already have boyfriends and fears that they might cheat on them. Although, Cassie accidentally dates sets up a double date with them. Before they started dating, Cassie and Amy founded out on Myspace that the two are in a relationship, meaning that they had girlfriends before they started dating with them. As the two started dating, they begin a disaster and dumped them.
- Brandi Justine Adams (Christina Greene) is the daughther to Rebecca Adams as a single mother. In the fourth season, Rebecca was seen to be packing on the pounds after being noticed by Sasha and asked her that she needs to spend a lot of time in the gym. But she revealed to her that she is already 9 months pregnant and has not told her to keep it a secret. In the later episode, she finally reveals to everyone that she is pregnant and she is having a girl. In episode "What's After High School", she gives birth to her daughther and named her Brandi. While her mother is going away on tour with Sasha and Crystal for The Sasha Sisters, Rebecca reveals that her child gets taken to her cousins to take care of her while she is going on busy schedules.
- Chad James (Alexander Ludwig) is a mad scietist and boyfriend to Brooke in Best Friends Forever: The Reunion. He takes revenge on the Sasha Sisters by trying to make the world hate Sasha transporting their bodies with the evil version of themselves as well as Nick, Zack, Cassie, Amy and Chris.
- Brooke Harris (Miranda Cosgrove) is a mad scientist and girlfriend to Chad in Best Friends Forever: The Reunion. She takes revenge on the Sasha Sisters by trying to make the world hate Sasha transporting their bodies with the evil version of themselves as well as Nick, Zack, Cassie, Amy and Chris.
- David Archuleta - He appears "Good Movie, Bad Acting Sasha Henry quits acting avoiding from a real kissing with David Archuleta while filming their new movie, because of she has feelings with Nick David. Meanwhile, her fans became furious and said they will not go to her live concert, in order to let her to go back acting and kiss David. Meanwhile, she had enough of her angry fans, and finally decided to go back acting and kissed David.
- Miley Cyrus - She appears in "You Broke It". In that episode, Cassie and Amy accidentally smashed and break her guitar. They must restore with a new one as the same one, in order not to get her upset. Meanwhile, they forgoten to put her signature on it, and felt guity and they tell her the truth, and things were later restored. Miley than performed a concert at Oakwood High School as Hannah Montana with the song "Let's Do This".
- Justin Timberlake - He appaers in "I Know What You Did Last Time" where Amy was obsessed with him, and keeping a secret that she has a crush on him. He overhears Amy claiming her that he called her retarted in despite that she was furious after Cassie and Zack ruins her date with Chris.
- Jonas Brothers - Appears into an hour long special "How the Bullies Stole Christmas". During Winter Break, The Students find their christmas a disaster by bullies in their school. However, when they will be a Jonas Brothers Christmas Concert coming to their town, they must protect it and christmas and the concert, and must arrest the bullies from ruining christmas. Meanwhile, Cassie and Amy both got jealous of each other that they are in love with Nick Jonas, as Nick appears singing with them both and they fell in love with him together. Although, they didn't start dating with him.
From Best Friends Forever: The MovieEdit
- Britney Spears, a pop singer briefly appears in Best Friends Forever: The Movie spotted that her sister getting into a shoe fight with Sasha, but she apperently ignores it while shopping at the mall.
- Jamie Lynn Spears, a singer and actress appears into an upcoming film Best Friends Forever: The Movie. She appears into at a mall scene. In that scene, Sasha Henry and Jamie both were trapped over a purse as they got into a fight over just one purse that is all left. Sasha escapes from the Purse as Jamie rans into the wrong girl, the girl who has on the same clothes like Sasha Henry and hair and Sasha along with her assitant and best friend Rebecca Adams escapes from Jamie with the purse to the park, where she is late for her and Green Day's concert and Amy Abraham's birthday party. Her sister Britney Spears can be seen in camero in the film upset.
- Green Day, a rock band group who appears in Best Friends Forever: The Movie. They performed a live convert at the park where Amy was celebrating her sweet 16th birthday party.
- Hanson, a boy band group who appears in Best Friends Forever: The Movie. They are having a live concert at Disneyland where Sasha will also be performing live.
From Best Friends ReunionEdit
- Colleen Ballinger, a famous YouTuber/singer/actress well known for her alter ego Miranda Sings.
- GloZell, a famous YouTuber/comedian.
- Joey Graceffa, another famous YouTuber as well as famous musician and actor.
- Daniel Preda, Joey Graceffa's boyfriend.
- Tyler Oakley, a famous YouTuber.
- Lisa Koshy as Herself, a famous YouTuber known as comedian and actress.
- Lilly Singh as Herself, a famous YouTuber known as comedian and actress.
- Emma Watson as, a famous actress who star in the Harry Potter film series. Cassie, Zack and Amy are all huge fan of Watson.
Characters from Best Friends Forever: The MovieEdit
- Kevin (Austin Butler), a party guess of Amy's sweet 16th birthday party. Amy has a crush on him. He rescues Amy from taking a tumble from the swiming pool, but ignores her and drops her into the pool anyways when he only focuses on Sasha's arrivial at her party.
- George Kalogridis (Adam Baldwin), owner of Disneyland. Sasha asks if she can have dinner with the owner, but apperently she is having a date with Nick and he does not know.
- Brooke Kalogridis (Julianna Margulies), a wife of owner of Disneyland.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 1, Season 1. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 10, Season 1. Retrieved March `6, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 4, Season 2. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 14, Season 2. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 19, Season 2. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 22, Season 2. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 5, Season 5. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 17, Season 5. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 16, Season 6. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 1, Season 6. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 1, Season 6. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 1, Season 6. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 1, Season 6. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 1, Season 8. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ North Pole Elementary - Episode 5, Season 8. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Dakota Fanning Guess stars as herself in North Pole Elementary. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Amanda Bynes Guess stars as herself in North Pole Elementary. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Rebecca Romijn Guess stars as herself in North Pole Elementary. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Jamie Lynn Spears Guess stars as herself in North Pole Elementary: The Sequel. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ David Archuleta Guess stars as herself in North Pole Elementary. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Miley Cyrus Guess stars as herself in North Pole Elementary. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Jessica Simpson Guess stars as herself in North Pole Elementary. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Justin Timberlake Guess stars as himself in North Pole Elementary. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Green Day Guess stars as themselves in North Pole Elementary: The Sequel. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ Jonas Brothers Guess stars as themselves in North Pole Elementary. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- ^ a b c d e f g i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq North Pole Elementary - Episode 1, Season 1. Retrieved March 16, 2010.